Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Birth Of My Blog

Yes!

Finally I can have a blog of my own! It's been ages since I start admiring people who writes a blog. But nevermind, NOW I CAN HAS ONE TOO!! *squeals*

Now, the thing is, I wanted to keep memories and experiences or what I have gone through in life, but I could also do that in a journal/diary right? But for me to be able to jot it down for myself to look back to and in the same time share with other people!? How cool is that right?! Okay I know I sound lame, but I'm very new at this and very excited about setting up a blog finally, so bare with me please =]

Actually, I was really really inspired to blog after reading some of the blogs for few years. Quite a few of them actually. I followed them in my profile, so you can just check them out at here. And thanks to them, my blog is born. LOL.

I really did go through quite a lot of shits before today to set up this blog. First, I don't have a computer/laptop/tablet before (I mean I do have but it was too old and lagging when I started wanting to blog) and smartphones haven't been very popular yet and that was only I guess 2 years back? And even it is, I can’t afford a smartphone T^T Second, I don't have any landlines at home, thus no steady internet for me. Okay, maybe two problems are not THAT much.

But.....now it all doesn't matter anymore as I can blog with my bf's laptop. MUAHAHAHA!! I'll just need to drop by his house and BLOG! No biggy. Haha.

And to celebrate my blog's birth, The Universe decided to give me a surprise! I love surprises. Well who doesn't right? Even the smallest one will make me happy =) 

 I RECEIVED MY EXAM RESULTS JUST AFTER I SET UP THIS BLOG!
(not that I don't know I will be receiving it today. I do know about it few days back and was sooo worried. But I've totally forgotten about it today 'cause I was busying setting up this blog. Blogging DEFINITELY can distract you from your worries I would say, for now I guess. LOL)

AND.............

I PASSED!!*squeals again* *jumps up and down*

Today is a very happy day for me indeed. And I hope that yours are too^^ MUAHAHAHA!!! I'm insanely happy that I can't stop beaming. LOL. I must have looked like some crazy person in the car on my way back from work just now. HAHAHAHA!!! Okay, that's it. I'm going to end this post bluntly before anyone being traumatized by my overrated joy.

Okthxbye!

p.s: Will try my very best to keep this blog updated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment