Thursday 23 August 2012

Updates


Here are some updates on what I’ve been doing for the past few days, if you’re keen. 
 
I’ve been staying at home lazing around almost every day during the Raya holidays as my bf was working. I know what you’re thinking, but don’t bother telling me that I can go out myself as I’m a very lazy driver, so I rather stay at home then driving out myself. Hehee ^^v

Even so, I’ve been very productive okay! ^^ I’ve cleaned my room and house and try out the Clinique’s sample which I’ve mention in the last post and drafted the next. Hardworking much? Haha.

I’ve done drafting the subsequent post for Clinique and it’s just waiting for the pictures to be included. I kept forgetting to bring the camera to my bf’s house to be uploaded. (I have goldfish memories bah =p) 

I’m not particular into photoshop-ing pictures, ‘cause I’m obviously SUCKS at it. *rolls eyes*  But do stay tune for the post ya! *big shiny eyes* =))) And OMG!  I just realized it will be the first photo of myself in this blog! *lame*  Hope it doesn’t scares you off thou =p

No comments:

Post a Comment