Saturday 19 January 2013

Modbox

Hi! Just a short post today.

I've just received my 2nd beauty box, from Modbox yesterday!

I first found out about this beauty box that was sold in Malaysia from Bobostephnie's blog in November last year. Was so interested in Michelle Phan's Glam Bag but too bad they only shipped within US and later Canada. I then immediately subscribed for a 3-month subscription of Modbox starting from December. 

It's extremely affordable and I personally think it worth wayyy more than what we had paid for! And you'll get 5 different products per box every month. I shall link the website down below so keep reading=)

Received my December subscription around middle of the month and this is how it looks like!




 A lovely welcome note from Modbox!




 Products inside the modbox!

Love the BB Cream from Skin79 especially. It's not oily and it blends and adjust to match my skin colour very well! Impressed.

And now, for the January subscription I just received yesterday!


Same box, but with different packaging inside=) 


 And of course, different products^^

So happy to see Heroine Make Impact Liquid Liner, from Kiss Me inside the box!

Well I haven't tried out the other products yet, so maybe I'll do an update about other products here after I had.

So want to know how to subscribe? Visit their website HERE!

Till then, ciao~ xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment