Saturday 30 March 2013

With a blink of an eye

there goes the month of March.

I don't even know what I did in this month and it's almost the last day already. *sigh*

Oh and, Happy Easter in advance guys! Hehe.

And now back to the topic, I do have some work to do at home after I'm back from my daily 9-5, but, I just can't get myself in doing it. (Procrastinating much?)

When I want to do something, anything in fact, I need to have mood in doing it. And same goes to the works waiting for me at home.

To be honest, I'm not particular liking it. But this is what I need to do for a living, so I shall endure it.

I have like around, 2-3 months left (?) before the deadline. And I practically having panic attack now and then thinking of it.

BUT! I'm still procrastinating!

I'm hopeless, really= =

I'm still trying to change that, so wish me luck ^^v

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To myself that has the spare time to read this,

GO AND FINISH UP THE WORK NOW!!

Kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment