Sunday 4 August 2013

04.08.2013

Hello!

Just to give a teeny weeny idea of the place where I headed to last month, people mainly went there for the beach (?) Hehe. I think most of you could guess where is it already.

But today, I ain't gonna talk about that just yet. Just want to talk about my week after I got back.

Well, what can I say, it's been pretty hectic weeks until now.

Works piling up  waiting for me after I got back, exhaustion I got from the trip is just getting a toll on tiny body. 

But luckily, everything seems to be slowly running smoothly now and I can also finally have the time and mood to blog about my weeks =)

So it's been 3 weeks after I got back, and mostly I've been spending it with work, eat sleep. HAHA!

But! But but but....Because I'd manage to save some money from my trip and not spending all in it, I suggested that we go for seafood dinner at Buntal.

And so we went last night, hoping to get our hands on some CRABS that we all love! To our despair, THERE WERE NO CRABS!! *sobs sobs*

The lady boss told us that to the nearing of Hari Raya and most of the fishermen were Muslims, they didn't went out for catch. Thus, explaining the "no crab" situation. Despite that, we still manage to enjoy other dishes of seafood such as squid, prawns and fish(?).

After that, we went to Escobar Bar & Grill @ Damai Central to chill. To bad we didn't take any photos.

And and and, I've just chopped off my hair too yesterday! I just have the urge to do so and after it has been chopped off, I actually wanted to ask the hairdresser to cut it shorter and shorter! >.<

Shhh..and I have cravings for sushi too. HAHAHAHA! What is happening!? Lol.

Okok. That's all enough said. That's all for now. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment