Sunday 31 August 2014

31.08.14

Hello!

It's been awhile since I updated. It's now 3.47a.m and I can't seems to fall asleep. But it's okay, I shall update my blog to fill up the time than to waste it turning around in bed.

So, last 2 weeks I've been starting on something I've always wanted to do. I will not say what it is here yet, I like to see how everything goes before it started telling everyone. Though I did told one or two of my closes friends about it.

I've not really started much 'cause I was really busy at work with all the stock taking and preparations for new outlet's opening. *Sigh*

Tomorrow, or should I say, today is public holiday. Our National Day is anyone did not already know. So I won't be able to proceed with my stuff since all shops are all closed.

And I will also be spending my 2 Days 1 Night with the bride and groom to-be a bunch of thier groomsmen and bridesmaids at the Sematan Beach Resort.

I'm so happy for them that they are going to get married in just 3 weeks time!

Gosh, come to think of it, I still haven't helped her to make the flower band and brooch for the bridesmaids and groomsmen! And not forgetting the ribbon for the bridesmaids too!

My my, I do hope I have enough time for all of this.

Yes I am going to help her handmade those two stuffs 'cause one, the bridal shop did not provide us with the flower band and the brooch. Second, the ribbon is so that all of us bridesmaids' dress will look uniform.

I am one of the bridesmaid so I have the responsibility to help the bride out. Well, even though if I'm not, I WILL help too. 'Cause it is just me to involve in such matter. Helping out friends, involving myself in tiny parts of their major events of their lives.

Very kepo hor? Yeah I think so too. LOL.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment