Friday 21 September 2012

Updates - Birthday & Extra


Hi!! Just realised I've not post anything for the past week. So here's some wordy post for you then =P

I was so busy with all the preparation for my birthday party, cleaning up my house and mostly busy with my work.

Had been extremely busy, especially mummy (yes I know the correct spelling is with 'o' not 'u' but I'm just used to using mummy/mum).

She decided to organise my party at home and order some dishes from the restaurant at first, but ended up she cooked all the dishes herself! Well not all, some by my aunt too.

Don't ask me what happened in between because I don't know myself. =X

I only know she asked how many people coming and so on. I only helped her with other stuff like cleaning because I didn't know how to cook. =X

Am trying bit by bit thou! Like cooking simple lunch or breakfast for my bf. I sometimes think it taste horrible when my bf actually said it's okay. Now I don't even know there is a problem with my taste bud or that was just A PLAIN LIE! lol!

But still, if he managed to finish everything, it means that it's still edible lar. *phew*

And yes, I had my 21st birthday party at my house last Sunday. Well, I'm kinda disappointed. By the fact that I couldn't do it at the beach or somewhere else.

I really like the idea of having party at the beach. A LOT! lol.Oh well, maybe next time^^

Anyway, I'm still quite happy that all of the people that turned up are all very nice and made me feel like I'm the centre of attention. =))

Which most people would do but some people they just don't really get the idea that it's other people's birthday, not theirs. That's the kind of person you should really consider, HARD, before inviting them to your party or special events that's about you.

LOL I'm sorry. It's not like there is a person like that went to my party. It's just something that came to me randomly. Haha! XD

Anyway, Xiaxue just announced her pregnancy on Wednesday! I'm so happy for her and I cried a little after reading her post! Hope she have a baby girl first then maybe another baby boy. =)

And hope that the mother and baby are at their best condition before and after delivering!!

It just really lifted my mood after knowing the news as I had receive a very sad news from a friend of my earlier on that day. A lost in his family. Won't want to talk much about it here thou. It's his privacy. I've really felt it and I'm just hoping that they could accept the fact calmly.

Ok end. Don't want to fill my day feeling sad all over again. Today is a new day and a new start!

Oh! And I will do a separate post for my birthday party so do stay tune.

Can't wait to get the photos from my friend! Yeah!




No comments:

Post a Comment