Wednesday 3 October 2012

Updates - Housekeeper


First, some random pics of "The Housekeeper" for the week. Lols!


Gosh I really should do something with my dark circles. This was edited and I can still see it! It's either gonna be I'm bad at editing or it's just too bad. HAHA xD

(And yes I AM that housekeeper) 


 Huge mirror for camwhore =) 
Oh gosh. I've been sooo busy recently, going and coming back from work, taking care of my dog and the house for almost a week.

Parents had went to KL for travelling and shopping and visiting my bro there. They also went to Penang during a week's trip.

Too bad I can't follow because that would mean leaving my dog behind and no one to feed her and taking her out for her daily walk to poop. LOL.

She's incredibly fierce and protective of our home, so that's mean no one could take care of her except for family member in this house, my aunt and cousin (they always come to my house and they raise dogs and cats too) and finally my bf. Other then those listed, she'll bite. LOL! Okay, it's not that funny. A dog biting people is not funny at all. Sorry.

But luckily, my bf agreed to stay with me until my parents are back from the trip to accompany me. Thus, I can conclude that all the cooking would be done by him. Hehe.

What? I don't how to cook what. Plus, if I were to cook for myself, it would take ages for me to cook a simple meal and that still doesn't guarantee that the food is nice or anything. By the time I'm done, either me or my dog will be dead. Starve to death to be exact.

However, these will all end now as my parents had just came back last Saturday. So they could take over some of the work and I could finally rest. Really needed it. If not, I will definitely fall sick if this goes on.

Anyway, my parents brought back my bro's old laptop for me! Yeah! Okay, even though it's not brand new and entirely mine, but hey, at least I HAVE a laptop to use now right? Which is better than using a tablet. When comes to typing, a proper keyboard is still the best I would say. And I believe most of you feel the same too. *wink*

I'm not sure about the model of the laptop and how old it is already but it's definitely more than..4-5years? The battery is spoilt so I can only use it with cable connected to the power source. IF it ever blackout in the middle of me doing some work using this laptop, the very next thing you'll probably hear me saying is the word "F**k" and with some others out-of-temper words. HAHAHA!

So now, I guess there's a wish being crossed out in my wishlist already =D

No comments:

Post a Comment